ABOUT OUR NORTH DELTA PRESCHOOL IN GIBSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- We encourage children to choose a healthy snack to eat as well as drinking water.
- Peanuts/Nuts & Perfume are prohibited in our preschool.
- Your child will enjoy outdoor activities everyday.
- Monthly themes, events and activities will be displayed on our bulletin board.
- Pre-kindergarten program.
- Social and cognitive development through play.
- Field trips planned at least once every two months.
Our North Delta Preschool’s Philosophy
Little Bright Minds preschool believes that each child is an individual, who is capable of self control and self direction. To play is to discover themselves as creative and resourceful people. We believe that children learn best when they play. In play therapy children learn to respect themselves, that their feelings are acceptable. As Early Childhood Educators our goal is to be provide an inclusive, safe and caring environment.
Little Bright Minds Preschool uses the BC Early Years Framework as an inspiration to be researchers and collaborators.